Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Paris in July - links to wrap ups

I have been overwhelmed with  your thanks and appreciation for hosting Paris in July 2015, and while I appreciate the acknowledgement, the event doesn't happen without all of you - so thank you to all the participants - the regular and frequent, and those who popped in. Everyone offered something to make 2015 an awesome experience of Paris Proportions.

Some of us haven't finished yet, and we're hoping to post our summary/wrap ups and final posts in the near future. So I thought we will have one last Mr Linky to the summary posts. Then next week (when I have a little more time) I'll do my final final closing post. So, any last minute recommendations, reviews, idea's or posts - please go for it - we would all love to hear from you.




2 comments:

guiltlessreader said...

I felt sort of bad that I didn't get my review up before it turned August ... but we must be on the same wavelength ;) Thanks for the last minute linky for stragglers like me. You'll definitely see me again next year, with a better game plan :)

Kabob Recipes said...

Appreciate your blogg post