Thursday, June 11, 2015

Paris in July #6

Bonjour mes amis! 
Le temps est venu pour un grand voyage!
It's Paris in July time.

Paris in July is about to enter into its 6th year and probably doesn't need too much of an introduction for many of you. For newcomers to this event - Welcome :)

The aim of the month is to celebrate our French experiences through reading, watching, listening, observing, cooking and eating all things French!  There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of this experience – just blog about anything French or Paris, or Paris-like, and you can join in! Some ideas might include;
  • reading a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction,
  • watching a French movie,
  • listening to French music,
  • cooking French food,
  • experiencing French, art, architecture and travel 

I hope to post regularly on a range of fun, colourful, food, film, book and other cultural highlights from Paris and France. I'm keen to bring a little bit of Paris into my Wintry July. For what ever reason you love Paris in July, join in - each week or just once - we'd love to learn about what Paris in July means to you. 

Here's the Mr Linky - you can register your interest to join in here. 



20 comments:

Mardi Michels said...

Hurrah for Paris in July! I'll be participating as much as time permits :)

Nadia said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I've already found two books that I will definitely reading for Paris in July - hurrah!

Lisbeth said...

I was so surpriced that it is July that soon. Looking forward to a month in the sign of Paris!

Brona said...

Yay for Paris in July. Just when winter seems too long and too miserable, along comes this to cheer the way :-)

Yes, I'm in!!

Molly said...

I was just talking about Paris in July today -- I'm so excited you will be holding the event another year!

Bellezza said...

Tamara, you know it wouldn't be summer without Paris in July! I'm sure I will read and r view French literature, specifically some short stories of Guy de Maupassant. But, you know I'll have to throw in a post or two about parfum as well! So glad you're hosting this event again!

Christine Harding said...

Think I may have put myself on twice..

Jeanie said...

You know this is one of my favorites! I can't wait to play along!

Audrey said...

Thanks for hosting this again! I have books stacked up already.:)
Audrey

Karen K. said...

I already have a list! It includes Zola, Hugo, and Dumas. I love Paris in July!

Ally said...

I have been looking forward to this since March I guess :)

Louise said...

Oh I'm so excited to find that Paris in July is on again this year- now to find the time...

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

So pleased to find this will be happening once again.. I'd included it in my blog posts on #20booksofsummer and others , making selections based on France, yet hadn't been able to find any mention of the actual challenge til now, so I'm super glad - Thanks for hosting, Tamara!
Now - off to create buttons [I had created mine last year as well]

Mel u said...

Glad to see this event. This will be my fourth year.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

My first Paris in July
this will be fun ,
Been a couple times
I have some ideas for this .Going on a trip hope I can add part of it to it

laura

Sarah said...

This is the first I've know about Paris in July. How have I missed this the past five years? Please count me in. I adore Paris, and have spent a good bit of time there through the past two decades. Is there a theme for each day or week? How does this work? I suspect I'll only get to posting once a week, unless I can link up some previous posts about Paris. Please let me know how this works and what you expect. I'm excited about joining in the fun! Merci!

Sharon said...

Just discovered your event, sounds like a perfect excuse to indulge in all things French, looking forward to participating!

Teddyree said...

Mr Linky doesn't seem to be there, I hope that doesn't mean I'm too late to participate. Linking up anyway, looking forward to checking out everyone's posts!

Tamara said...

It's never too paste to join. All welcome. Please be patient, but I'll eventually get all of you linked to my side bar. Theres no real rules. It's about Paris.

Sim Carter said...

I'm new to Paris in July this year too. Wonderful idea, between you and Paulita's Dreaming of France, some of my memories of being in Paris in July from many years ago are coming back. I guess I need to say thanks for the memories! I'll try to get by and visit everyone's posts!