Monday, June 30, 2014

Paris in July Monday Menu


Tomorrow is the first day of July, and the begining of our month long blogging event "Paris in July". It's now 2014, and Karen and I are celebrating 5 years of co-hosting this event - unbelievable! It's been a very exciting blogging event to share with you all over the years, and I believe this year is going to be just amazing! Join us... this week at Paris in July, you will find
  • Tuesday 1st July - all the co hosts will be posting a launch - Karen, Adria & Vicki, Bellezza and Nicole
  • Wednesday 2nd July - Karen is reviewing Adria's novel "Paris, Rue Des Martyrs"
  • Thursday 3rd July - I will post my first Taste of Paris post - an interview with a French Chef!
  • Friday 4th July - Karen will review a current release "A Good Place to Hide" by Peter Grose
  • Saturday 5th July - Bellezza will be posting a review of "Paris was Ours: thirty two writers reflect on the City of Light"
  • Sunday 6th July - Karen will be doing a weekly wrap up of highlights from all of the participant blogs - and may be even a random prize or two!!
  • I'll be back on Monday with a new Menu!
 So let us know you're intentions here at our Mr Linky spot this week.  And as they say in France "On Y Va!"
Dont foget to show one of our Paris in July Buttons on you blog....


11 comments:

Louise said...

I was so excited, that I couldn't hold off til tomorrow, and have done my first Paris in July post today. I'm not sure how many posts I'll get done this week- or this month, but have many many posts I'd like to get done. Can't wait to see what everyone does.

Paulita said...

I'm with Louise. I started early with a review of Confessions of a Paris Potty Trainer by Vicki Lesage. I have a weekly meme called Dreaming of France that runs on Mondays. Everyone is welcome to play, July or not. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

Jeanie said...

I am! I'll be interspersing PIJ posts with my regular things -- probably beginning this week.

Adria said...

Looks like a delicious menu ;) I can't wait to read all of the posts...

Vicki Lesage said...

Yay, Paris in July is finally here! Looking forward to reading all the posts!

Lisbeth said...

Thank you for hosting this interesting month. I have started one of my books, Paris was Yesterday by Janet Flanner. I have posted some of her articles for 1925-26 on what was happening in Paris at the time.

Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Posting today for Canada's Birthday #147! Being a bilingual country - French is our other official language - and having a quaint French quarter in my city, I've posted an int'l celebration TEA!
{you're ALL INVITED!} HERE Consider it part of your Tuesday Travels!! =) Bienvenue!

Les said...

Such a fun event! Someday I'll visit Paris, but until then I can always read about it. :)

Melinda Larson-Horne said...

Love this idea! I do weekly "French Fridays" on my blog, but can't my love if Paris to just one day a week! Looking forward to reading & participating this month.

Heidi’sbooks said...

I'm looking forward to joining in!

Brona said...

The lovely thing about using the #parisinjuly tag on Instagram is seeing all the lucky folk actually in Paris in July happily taking insta snaps of their holiday (not just us dreaming about it on the other side of the world via blogging!)